Wed, Jun 08|
Barrilito Private Rum Tasting
We invite you to come experience Puerto Rico's oldest and best rum!
Time & Location
Jun 08, 2022, 7:00 PM
Roswell, 1055 Canton St Plum Tree Village, Roswell, GA 30075, USA
About the event
We invite you to experience Puerto Rico's oldest and best rum tasting event! Please join us Wednesday June 8th for an exclusive private Rum tasting with Barrilito Rum. Ron del Barrilito Rum is the world's finest sipping rum with an artisinal distiling process which includes:
- It's Blended and bottled in small batches overseen by renown Master Blender Luis Planas
- They use the achient process of maceration, in which a small portion of the rum is infused with natural dried fruits and spices prior to aging, to impart a characteristic flavor profile and aroma.
- Barrilito Rums are aged in white oak barrels previously used for Oloroso sherry in Jerez, Spain. A team of Spanish coopers visit twice a year to keep them in top working shape.
- NO added sugars, artificial flavoring, or caramel coloring. The deep amber color of our rums happen naturally through the undisturbed aging process.
- The only water used is sustainably harvested from rainfall.
- Each bottle is still to this day labeled and packed by hand.
In additon, we are honored to have Chief Commercial Exective with Barrilito Rum, Maggie Matías.
Maggie's experience includes working with Advertising Agencies in Puerto Rico and Panama: Young and Rubicam, McCan Erickson and Siboney before she joined Bacardi Puerto Rico as Brand Manager of Bacardi Rum. Then was sent with a group of Bacardi colleagues to integrate into the Martini Companies in Europe. She spent 3 years as marketing manager of Martini Portugal. Then was transferred to the European headquarters in Amsterdam to handle Martini in Europe. After coming back to America / Puerto Rico where she handled Duty Free in the Caribbean as well as ON premise in Puerto Rico for two years, then transferred to Bacardi Global Brands in Miami where she handled Duty Free globally. After 4 years, Maggie moved to work with the Bacardi Global Team, and later moved to the Dewar’s Global Team as Global Marketing Director. Then two years later she was moved to Puerto Rico as VP of the Caribbean in charge of Sales and Marketing, Puerto Rico market and the Bacardi Visitor Center. Spending 8 years here, Maggie retired shortly before Joaquin Bacardi bought Ron del Barrilito and she entered with the original team as Chief Commercial Executive.
Tickets are only $50 per person (+ tax and gratuity) and limited to only 20 guests. This event will sell out, we encourage to purchase tickets as soon as possible!
Barrilito Rum Tasting
Ticket price includes gratuity$59.00Tax: +$4.57 Sales Tax+$1.59 service fee